Thursday 15 July 2010

Facebook Group/ Going out for the first time

Since my last update I have started a group on facebook trying to raise awareness of my Car Seat review. I have 92 members at the moment but of course would love more so if you are on facebook please look for Graco Nautilus 1-2-3 Car Seat Review group and click join.

After a bit of discussion with my 2 1/2 year old she decided to let her 16 month old sister have the car seat, which was great as they argue over enough things at the moment.

She likes it....................

I was looking to use the recline on the chair whilst it was fitted but discovered this can only be done when the car seat is not installed. Not a big a problem as the Graco Nautilus 1-2-3 car seat is easy to take out and fit back with the seat belt, although it would have been better if it could be reclined whilst daughter is asleep so as not to wake her up. She is happy staying on the furthest recline at the moment so I am not needing to adjust it.

Coming home on this first trip out in the new car seat my daughter's nappy leaked poo all over it. I thought it would be a nightmare taking the seat covers off but it wasn't. The body support comes off really easily and the bottom cover is separate from the back/ top seat cover which also comes off really easily. They both went in the washing machine at 30 degrees and have washed really well. The covers dried on the line within a few hours and went back on the seat with no effort or frustration.

The Graco Nautilus 1-2-3 Car Seat has a beaker/ cup holder and my daughter loves it, she also uses it as a dummy storage. Below the arm rests there are small toy storage areas which she hasn't discovered yet, I can't think what I will find when she does though.

1 comment:

  1. i would like to say a huge thankyou not just for your giveaway but your review on this brilliant car seat,if it wasnt for you we would have a ill fitting costly other carseat that would last as long as this, so GUESS WHAT my sis is getting one next week due to your recomendation,
    thanks again bella and tarce (sis)

    ReplyDelete